Oxford Catalysts and Velocys design and develop technology for the production of synthetic oil from both conventional fossil fuels and renewable sources such as bio-waste. The Group is the recognised world leader in, and is focussed on, the design and development of high-activity catalysts and associated novel chemical reactors for the distributed smaller scale production of synthetic oil. (The Group’s reactor technology − known as microchannel process technology − is marketed under the brand name of Velocys). Oxford Catalysts Group PLC is listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange (LSE: OCG). The Group has some 80 employees with facilities near Oxford, UK and Columbus, Ohio, USA.
- 2012 Annual Report and Accounts (15-May-2013)
- Notice of AGM (15-May-2013)
- $8 million Ventech Reactor Order (10-Apr-2013)
- Final Results for the Year Ended 31 December 2012 (26-Mar-2013)
- IP Enforcement (20-Mar-2013)
- IHS CERAWeek 2013 (04-Mar-2013)
- Calumet Project Update (20-Feb-2013)
- Result of General Meeting and Total Voting Rights – £30.6 million Placing Approved (03-Jan-2013)
- £30.6 million Share Placing (11-Dec-2012)
- GreenSky London Progress Update (30-Nov-2012)
- 135p Per Share New Share Purchase, Reactor Order and Access Agreement (19-Nov-2012)
- Mourik Agreement for Commercial Catalyst Handling (05-Nov-2012)
- Board Appointment (02-Oct-2012)
- 2012 Interim Results for the period ended 30th June 2012 (21-Sep-2012)
- Oxford Catalysts to Supply to 1,000 bpd Commercial GTL Plant (07-Sep-2012)
- Oxford Reactors Selected for California Demo Plant (30-Jul-2012)
- Oxford Catalysts Selected for GreenSky London Commercial Plant (03-Jul-2012)
- Successful Start-up of Commercial Scale FT Reactor (24-May-2012)
- Annual Report and Accounts 2011 (17-May-2012)
- Notice of AGM (16-May-2012)
- Rosneft GTL Demo Plant to Include Oxford Reactors (11-May-2012)
- Offshore GTL Partnership (23-Mar-2012)
- 2012 Final Results – a presentation to analysts (26-Mar-2013).
> Audio recording of presentation.
- "Oxford Catalysts Group PLC Funding, December 2012" (12-Dec-2012)
- "2012 Interim Results" (a presentation to analysts of the Oxford Catalysts Group 2012 Interim Results).
- "Oxford Catalysts Group" (Presentation by Roy Lipski at the 53rd Oilbarrel Conference, 19-Jul-2012)
Current Share Price
For investor relations, please contact:
Jonathan Charles or Jessica Johnson